BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Join a team of IT specialists for the implementation of Cloud technologies. Are you a driven and motivated person who seeks to implement own ideas in exciting new projects within a dynamic, modern environment? Then this is the right place for you.
At ProTechnology no employee is just a role-holder, but a crucial part of a greater whole. Everyone is important and integrated process-oriented into our teams. Together we will develop your full potential and support you in implementing your talents in our client’s interest – with responsibility and entrepreneurial prospects.
The Build & Release Manager is an important link between the software development and the operational team with a focus on Microsoft technologies. Together with your team you are going to realize efficient and individual solutions for prestigious clients. We seek your help to support our current clients’ projects as well as obtain new possibilities.
- Software development for web-based applications and release of software for Cloud products
- Build and design of processes as per the development and operations principle (DevOps)
- Planning, creation, design, development, testing and management of Microsoft Release Build cycle
- Creation of a Continuous Delivery (e.g. packaging, testing, deployment automation)
- University degree in computer sciences or similar apprenticeship
- Work experience in agile software development
- Work experience in software development and deployment processes for Microsoft Cloud products (Office 365 and Azure), particularly web applications
- Profound knowledge in C#, DevOps processes and tools
- Good knowledge in dealing with source code administration, ideally Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Well-established communication skills and team player
- A modern workplace with interesting and diverse projects
- A welcoming, respectful working culture
- Flat hierarchies enabling short decision making ways
- Supporting your career development and your talents
- A great work-life balance
- Competitive salary
We look forward to receiving your CV including your possible start date and salary expectation as a pdf at: email@example.com.